CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sunday Midnight

It's midnight..and I SHOULD be in bed...and here I sit watching Celebrity Fit Club on VH1 and can't stop! LOL I should record it and just go to bed already...but it's almost over. I am a reality TV junkie and am loving this show. I only know who 4 of the celebrities are but that's ok.

Tomorrow starts the work week...another week of selling diapers and dealing with issues of diaper buyers everywhere. *sigh* I really love my job, I just get tired of some of the aspects of the job. That's ok though...it keeps it interesting...it's definitely not a boring job. :) I get paid once a month and I figured out what my check should be for October (paid in November) and I am so excited. Working 40 hours/week sure makes a difference in the money coming in. 2 more checks before christmas....that's it!!

alright the husband is summoning me to bed...guess I better head that way.

0 comments: