CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Kyles job situation

After months of interviewing, testing, signing a contingent offer of employment, having a background check and physical, Kyle was not offered the job we were SO hoping he would get.:( We are pretty upset. The pisser (as my friend Krista loves to put things) is that they don't even give a reason. It would be nice to know if there was something wrong with his physical or if the background check revealed something (although I can't imagine what it would be). So, back to sending resume's etc. I am trying to talk him into going to school. We can survive on what I am making and he woul be eligible for Financial Aid. I really think this is what he should do. I told him I would contact the school and get a catalog and paperwork sent so he could look it over and then decide. We'll see...but I REALLY hopes he does it MY way. ;-)

0 comments: