CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Inaccurate info costs a LOT

DHL delivered an envelope yesterday addressed to Kyle, the return address was from the place he was supposed to get a job at. He wasn't home, so being the nosy wife I am...I opened it anyway. :-) I was holding my breath, crossing my fingers and praying, that THIS was an offer of employment and the e-mail he received was a mistake. No such luck. Since they had pulled a credit report for his background check, it was a copy. It also said that the reason he wasn't hired was because of things in his credit report. I looked it over and there are SEVERAL things that are wrong. It did say that if any of it is wrong and we get it changed it can be resubmitted to the company and they may reconsider employment. So, I guess that is good news. But now we have the fun job of calling the credit bureaus etc to get it all straightened out.

0 comments: