CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Criss Cross Applesauce

When did sitting Indian style stop being called that? I guess when the political correctness thing came into play.

anyway, Dylan is slightly pigeon-toed. When K took him for his 4 yr check-up he asked her about it and she said that he would grow out of it as much as he could, but to make sure that when he is playing, watching tv, etc that he is sitting with his legs straight out or "criss cross" (although she said Indian style). He usually sits with his knees bent and sits on his feet..he sleeps that way too...he pulls his legs and feet under him and curls up in a little ball. I feel bad, because I should have paid more attention to that. I just didn't have that problem with Logan...he never sat that way. Now that I think back, I remember it being discussed on my message board a long time ago. I just wish I had been more aware with Dylan. *sigh*

0 comments: