CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Random Shtuff....

Took Logan's splint off today. It looks swollen and he still can't move it without it hurting. I guess I will take him to the PED tomorrow and have her look at it. He needs a bath BIG time...he hasn't had one since Tuesday...just washing off. BLECK!!

Kyle has been painting my moms basement and is supposed to go today to finish up the one room. I think I am going to "make" him stay home..he can finish it tomorrow. I am in a "needing Kyle" place today. ;)

He (Kyle) went to his cousins house last night to "hang out" with the guys. They built a bonfire and drank a couple beers. We don't see people very much anymore since we are the EPITOME of the term "homebody". So, over the course of conversation last night, K learned that 5 couples that are all around our age that we are "friends" with have all gotten divorced in the last year!! I was shocked and pretty sad......and so thankful that our marriage is strong and that we have never even been close to that place. It's pretty scary. you know when your friends get married and start having kids and you get together for picnics and kids b-day parties and concerts, etc. You kind of just always assume that everyone will be together forever. And our friendships have drifted apart...and I guess that just happens with marriages too. just sad. :(

****sidenote: my kids have the POINTIEST, digging in-est, elbows EVER!!!*****

I went to old navy.com this morning and put one of every color of flip flops available (in my big foot size (11)) in my shopping cart. It felt good!! Can't beat "retail therapy" without the expense. LOL I am going to go to the store later this week and do some shopping in person. flip flops for K and I and spring/summer clothes for big L. Dylan gets Logans summer clothes from last year. I am betting this is the last year that is going to be an option since they can really share clothes now.

The mice are all up and about and eating mice food and drinking from the water bottle. they are so cute. We need to figure out who's a boy and who's a girl so we can get them separated..PRONTO. and now that the family is growing up...I think it's time to separate the dad before he gets the mom PG again...if she isn't already. I didn't feel right about moving him when the babies were so small...didn't want to break up their family ya know??? LOL

Watched the kids choice awards last night...found it vaguely interesting/amusing. In watching the show and seeing "Drake and Josh" win and award, I was reminded of my niece, Ashley being in a commercial with Josh Peck. Since we have never seen the commercial on tv I went searching for it online....and FOUND it! I was so excited!! Watch it Ashley is the tall blonde..she's on the right. speaking of her, she "made" JV cheerleading last night. yay, ash!!

I guess that's all the randomness from me today. I want to blog about Logan's school..but I think I will put that in it's own entry.

0 comments: