CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 09, 2006

5 weird things about me

Cindy tagged me...I feel so loved! BAH! lol

ok...5 weird things about me. Gee...I don't know that I can come up with 5 things..I mean, I'm such a NORMAL person!! I'll try though!! ;)

1)My towels have to be folded the right way (my way) or it makes me a little bonkers. When Kyle folds them I have to fight the urge to re-fold them....(while he is looking LOL)

2)I have really long hair (past my waist) and I NEVER wear it down. It is always up on my head in some type of twist. If I am feeling adventurous I migh put it in a ponytail and braid it.

3)I can't STAND spit. if I see someone spit or that spit that collects in the corners of peoples mouths...I gag. It REALLY grosses me out. probably more than anything else. LOL

4) I make spaghetti sauce with hamburger in it..I have to make it that way, but when I eat the spaghetti or lasagna...I pick the hamburger out and eat around it.

5) I like the way my dogs feet smell....like frito's!! ROFL

0 comments: