CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 28, 2005

And so, it begins.....

I have had an online journal before. I kept it up with my pregnancy with Logan and then it kinda dwindled and then I started posting to it again about the time he was 6 months old and then, when I got PG with Dylan, I started another one! So, I had 2 journals to keep up with...which didn't go real well. LOL I am hoping I will be more dedicated to blogging. I really do enjoy going back and reading my thoughts. etc.

I only signed up for this blog because my friend Renee started one..and I had to become a member to leave a comment! Plus, she informed me that she is cool now since she has a blog LOL and since I AM on the eternal quest for coolness....I knew I had to have one too!!! ;)

...and so, it begins....

1 comments:

Renee said...

About Damn time you posted!lol You are SO cool now! And i clicked on my names but it didn't go to my page. Hmmmmmmm anyway i look forward to keeping up with your Blog...now like i don't talk to you ALL the time anyway!LOL